Skip to content
F

New Contributor

• 

7 Messages

Wednesday, October 2nd, 2024 4:29 AM

Why is it this hard to ask about a plan upgrade without being called?

I am currently on an ancient Business Internet Deluxe 50 plan.  I saw a link saying that for internet only customers, which I am, I can adjust the speeds online.

But clicking the link that was presented resulted in a 'something went wrong' page and goes back to the account home page.

I see that Business Internet Essential is the current starter plan, is faster than what I have now, and costs less.  But every time I click on the link to 'upgrade my plan', it only goes to the 'request a consultation' and asks for my phone number.

Look, I am busy with my day job during the normal business hours, I can rarely take a call.  And even then, I don't want a 'consultation', I know what I want.  I am not interested in 'business' television, cell phone, voice, or any of the managed security offerings.

Why is it so bloody hard to just get an email from someone?  The last thing I want is a call from someone who is going to try to sell me things I do not want, during business hours when I have other things I need to do.

I get it, that is their job, but it's a waste of their time and mine.

Am I missing an email address somewhere on the site where I can do this one, simple, thing?

Official Employee

• 

26 Messages

14 days ago

fjam Thank you for this feedback. When it comes to business plans and the complexidy contracts and plans it is a requrement that you speak with one of our busness experts to ensure the changes have been made properly. We appreciate your understanding.