Skip to content
MCC-IT's profile

New Member


1 Message

Thursday, May 1st, 2014 1:00 PM

Request to have physical cable feed re-routed due to construction project

We're undergoing a major renovation which requires our service loop roadways to be cleared 3-4ft in  from the surface. We discovered the main service loop for Comcast is only 2' down and now need to abate that line and have it replaced. This probably will require a directional bore and I'm looking to see who I can contact at Comcast to discuss that with.


I called the 800 number and they told me it would be escalated but it they didn't sound like they knew what to do with the call. Just looking to keep service up as much as possible even though I have communicated there will be an interruption.

Accepted Solution

Problem solver


305 Messages

10 years ago

My first thought would be try to get in touch with level 2, but I don't know if that'd be any help. You may try sending a message to Comcast Jon; and asking if he can direct you on where to contact or even escalate it up for you.