Skip to content
cwool's profile

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Tuesday, August 5th, 2014 8:00 AM

Re: connectivity within Comcast

Is Comcast's communication lines down?.?.  It is beyond reason that when a business is in need that a critical from a service provider, Comcast, they are unable to provide a timely solution.  In addition, I would have to check my pulse if I were to get a response.  If anyone with Comcast is so inclined to address our issue, the service ticket number is CR 386288838.

Accepted Solution

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

10 years ago

STILL NO PHONES and it is now day 2.  We are at the end of our rope.  Very difficult situation when you in the logistics/trucking business for the dispatchers to perform WITHOUT phones.  Comcast please respond with a solution and I hope you are better than this.

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

10 years ago

We are in desperate need of assistance.  We are trucking and logistics company and our phones are down.  Our service ticket is CR386288838 and we need a solution ASAP.  Our business is effectively shut down.  Last time this happened it took 3 days for Comcast to resolve and cost us significant time and $$$.  A response that someone, anyone is working to address our problem would be appreciated. 

Advocate

• 

1.9K Messages

10 years ago

Hi cwool. We apologize for problems that you are currently experiencing with your Comcast Business VoiceEdge Service.  The Comcast Network Engineers are currently working to fully resolve the issue in your area. At this time the  Engineering Team is requesting a manual reset of the customer's device's in order to acquire current updates. I will update you on the full resolution of this issue.

Thank You

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

10 years ago

Our phones are back, however, we need an explanation as to why it took so long to resolve our issue.  The response time was discouraging and we are concerned if we remain with Comcast this will be recurring.