Skip to content
BTNPAFCTP's profile

• 

2 Messages

Thursday, October 16th, 2014 12:00 PM

POWER OUTAGE FOR 3 HOURS DURING BUSINESS HOURS

I have Comcast Business and I have had problems since I started using it. My internet/phone has gone down 3 or 4 times in less than a month. But today there was a power outage that didn't get fixed until noon.

This morning from before 9:00am to just after 12:00pm my internet, phone, and TV weren't working.

I called from my personal cellphone and the person on the phone basically said, "theres nothing i can do, someone could've crashed into a telephone pole, and thanks for letting me know so i can let someone else know so they can go try to fix it soon. It could take 4 hours."  Luckily it only took 3.5 hours.

So what do the bill payers do in this situation?

Pay for hours and hours of unuseful services. No thank you. 

Does Comcast plan on reimbursing the bill payers for this time?

I'm not going to make this about me, but not only did I have important calls to make and important emails to send out, I had an hour long meeting online I had to miss without being able to let the attendees know. 

So not only was nobody helpful, and I was behind on my daily priorities by over 3 hours, but that might've costed me thousands of dollars.

Accepted Solution

Problem solver

• 

305 Messages

10 years ago

If you call up and ask for a time based credit due to downtime they should authorize one. Though it's going to be a small amount.

Accepted Solution

Problem solver

• 

305 Messages

10 years ago

The standard customer support number should work.

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

Thank you. Do you know which number I would call?