Skip to content
F

• 

2 Messages

Friday, April 19th, 2024 2:40 PM

Post Marked as Private - Please Fix

Hi, can a moderator please unmark my post as private? I don't know why it's set that way, but it's not visible to the public as a result:

https://forums.businesshelp.comcast.com/conversations/connectivity/construction-project-convert-from-overhead-to-buried/662168666bff013a2b046a9d

Thanks,

Frank

Official Employee

• 

23 Messages

5 months ago

Hi there @franklesniak. Thank you so much for reaching out to us. I am trying to look at your original post, I was able to get it show now on our end.

Please send us a direct message with your full name, business name, full address, and phone number. By clicking the "direct messaging" icon in the upper right page of our forum page. Once you click on that, input our shared handle (Comcast Business) to send us a private message.• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message" icon in the top right corner
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Comcast Business" there
  • - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Comcast Business" from that list
  • - An "Comcast Business" graphic replaces the "To:" line
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send it

New Contributor

• 

9 Messages

4 months ago

This happened to me today as well. Why is my post (at the link below) marked "Private"? 

https://forums.businesshelp.comcast.com/conversations/connectivity/nondelivery-of-email-from-our-server-on-a-comcast-business-ip/664d0bf7bce5316321a95bd2

The whole point of posting in a community forum is to get help from other forum members, and to help others once a solution is posted. Making a post invisible to the public defeats that purpose.

I have already followed the suggested steps above. The rep asked some questions but nobody has addressed the issue or fixed the post to make it visible.