Skip to content
ELogsdon's profile

New Contributor

• 

5 Messages

Friday, November 22nd, 2019 5:00 AM

NE Atlanta outages

We moved to a new office building (new for us) in August. Since then we have had a number of "hard outages" lasting for several hours that were listed as outages on the service status page. We have also had numerous slowdowns with speeds so low as to be useless. We are heavily dependent on internet access for our business, including VOIP phones.

Our previous experienace with Comcast Business a few miles down the road at our old office had none of these issues. Are there equipment issues in the area? (I-285 & I-85 intersection)?

Thanks. Eric

Administrator

• 

261 Messages

5 years ago

Hey there! Thank you so much for spending your time to reach out for help with the service concerns! We are grateful for your business and patience. We truly appreciate that you chose us as your service provider at your new location! I am sorry to learn that you are experiencing service issues at your new office building. You have reached the right place for help! As someone who depends on my internet service for my livelihood, I can understand the inconvenience that this can cause you. You can always check the status of your Comcast Business services online here: https://www.business.comcast.com/status/

In order to further assist, please send us a private message with your name, address, and phone number or account number so we can pull up the account and look at what’s going on. -Gabriel

New Contributor

• 

5 Messages

5 years ago

I tried to PM you but got a message saying I had reached my private message limit, even though I haven't sent any for a fe months.

I will try again later.

Eric.