Skip to content
U

New Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, May 29th, 2024 7:01 PM

Natural disaster

Our company was hit with straight line winds 12 days ago. We have called over 13 times trying to find out what the status would be of getting services back on line. Finally they tell us the pole outside out facility is damaged and they have no idea when it can be repaired. We have a business to run, I call ATT and they advise they can have services the next day. I do not want to leave comcast but not only am I losing money from not having internet, but I have spent over 12 hours on the phone. I called today to cancel and was told there is not only a 30 day notice I have to give but I will also have to pay early termination fees. How could you treat a customer that has just received over 100K in damages that we can service you, but you also cannot leave us. The operator was rude and argumentative. I am flat out disgusted with Comcast business over this interaction. [Edited: "Solicitation"]! 

Official Employee

• 

22 Messages

3 months ago

Hi there, @user_6c7bcb! This is definitely not the experience we want you to have when seeking assistance. Please send a direct message by clicking the chat icon in the upper right corner of the page, click on the pen and paper icon, then enter “Comcast Business” in the “To” section. Please include your name as well as the phone number and address for the account, and I'll be happy to look into this. Thanks!