Skip to content
WallerNet's profile

• 

1 Message

Fri, Feb 19, 2021 6:00 AM

Multiple Daily outages

I have been seeing multiple daily outages for several weeks now.  They can last anywhere from 5 minutes to several hours.  I have contacted comcast support but when I call or try to troubleshoot online there is a automated message saying there is an outage in my area and I can't troubleshoot any further.  Is there anyway to get support for this ongoing issue?  

Responses

Official Employee

• 

13 Messages

5 m ago

@WallerNet, welcome to Xfinity Forums! I am sorry to hear about your ongoing service problems. This is certainly not what we want for our loyal customers. I would be happy to help. Can you send me a private message with your name, business name, and full address? 

To send a private message click my username "Comcast_Anna" and select "Send Message" from the drop down. I look forward to hearing from you!

New Contributor

• 

1 Message

2 m ago

This seems to be an ongoing issue. There have been outages several times in the last couple weeks. I pay for business class connections to avoid the impact to my business of losing my network connection from home. Looks like I'm wasting the money. Im sure it will get blamed on Covid, everything else is lately.