Skip to content
U

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, June 7th, 2023 3:29 PM

josh [Edited]

We had a 3yr contract of 200mb service, we upgrade to 500mb service for another 3yrs and now instead of double fast, we have double SLOW. Weve called support 5 times telling us original router is capable of upgraded speed, tech support comes out finally, checks everything from telephone pole to the modem, tells us this modem is not capable of your speeds you should have gotten this new modem. gives us a new modem, internet works great for maybe one day. next day back to the same issues, sites not loading properly, 20-30 if i jump from one site to the next. ran multiple speed tests and showing speed jumps all over the place inconsistently. call another 5-10 times they keep saying "lets restart modem and change settings" try this over and over problem seems to disappear then come right back. finally another tech support agent comes out check everything again says there are no issues with it even though its taking 20-30 seconds to load a basic web page. i cannot even load comcast.com faster than 20 seconds. i told them nothing has changed at all, computer ran smoothly right up until the day of the upgrade, never had to wait for a page to load, always functioned smoothly and loaded almost instantly. computer is 3ft off the modem plugged in via cat 6 ethernet cable, wifi is slow, 2 other computers in business are slow as well. i can run a speed test and one second we get 600mbs the next 0 the next 300 back to 0, its like it cannot handle the load it just drops as soon as webpage is typed in. second tech support that was out to help us kept blaming everything on the webpage i was trying to use saying it is a fault with their severs even though i tried 10-15 websites right in front of them and it didnt matter what site it was would lag extremely hard. i have xfinity 100mb service at my house and it functions 10x faster than my business 500mb how is this even possible??

Contributor

• 

17 Messages

1 year ago

Hello @user_17fc80! Thank you for reaching out. We sincerely regret hearing this has been your experience, and we're happy to help. Could you please send us a direct message with your first and last name and your full address?

• Click "Sign In" if necessary 
• Click the "Direct Message" icon in the top right corner
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon 
• The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Comcast Business" there 
• - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Comcast Business" from that list 
• - An "Comcast Business" graphic replaces the "To:" line 
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window 
• Press Enter to send it