Skip to content
E

• 

1 Message

Friday, March 10th, 2023 6:43 PM

Internet connectivity keeps dropping

I lose internet connectivity and have to switch from 5g to 2g or vice versa and the other one signal works till it stops. I have had the their techs out multiple times, and they have swapped out my box and it did not fix it. I had this same issue after covid hit years ago it just eventually went away on its own.

It all started back up again around 6-7 weeks ago after a planned outage/maintenance in my area. Of course it was right after I signed a new 2 yr agreement with them which i wouldn't have if this issue was going on. Please help i have about 5-6 hours of phone calls into this issue along with the tech at my house for hours. The last tech thought it was issue with the lines at the pole in my area.  

I just spent another 45 minutes with 6 different reps on the phone getting this escalated to the protention team. They kept transferring me to the wrong person. This is ridiculous. I pay alot for this service and part of why i was willing to was because of the good customer service. Its been anything but that and I wish i never renewed my contract.

Contributor

• 

9 Messages

1 year ago

@EL213  Thank you for reaching out to us.  I can tell you have not had the best experience and I assure you I am here to do everything I can to turn this around. 

Please send us a direct message with your full name, business name, full address, and phone number. • Click "Sign In" if necessary 
• Click the "Direct Messaging" icon in the top right corner
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon 
• The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Comcast Business" there 
• - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Comcast Business" from that list 
• - An "Comcast Business" graphic replaces the "To:" line 
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window 
• Press Enter to send it
Xfinity Community Forum
Need Help? Find Solutions, share knowledge and get answers from customers and experts.