Skip to content
semenzato's profile



2 Messages

Mon, Mar 30, 2020 9:00 PM

how to report external equipment damage

There's a damaged underground enclosure near my house (see attached photos).  How do I report it?


Comcast has my address already so I don't need to add it here.  The enclosure is at the end of the road where I live, at the T intersection with the main road.



Official Employee


518 Messages

2 y ago

Thanks so much for taking the time to reach out to us and send us this photo. I am sorry for the delay in our response and we do want to get this resolved and fixed. We do not automatically have access to address or account information here. I will need you to provide the service address and a good contact number and email address through private message so that we can get some repaired on this completed.