Skip to content
U

• 

3 Messages

Wednesday, January 24th, 2024 1:20 AM

DNS issues in Humble Texas

Hello humble Texas he a major Comcast outage 6 days ago. Since then I am having problems with quickbooks. It can only be operated in single user mode. If an attempt is made to log in from another computer an error occurs. I have had an IT guy look at it and he tells me it is a DNS problem with Comcast. Anyone else having this issue? If so were you able to get around it

Official Employee

• 

4 Messages

8 months ago

Hello @user_43c75f, thanks for racing out today. Our team will be glad to take a look at this in more detail and help however we can. To get started, please use the chat icon in the upper right to enter Direct Messaging. Once there, type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list to send us a message with your full name and address.

• 

3 Messages

I went into the chat and I do not see xfinity support in the drop down box.  I did get on a chat with someone who couldn't help me so I am at a loss

Official Employee

• 

76 Messages

@user_43c75f Do you see the chat icon on the bottom right of the page by chance?

• 

3 Messages

There is not a chat icon on this page.  I did go to a different webpage and got into a chat with someone at xfinity.  The problem is that I can only operate Quickbooks on one computer. when I attempt to log in on another workstation I get an error that the company file cannot be reached.

I have attempted many times to correct the problem. I have done all of the steps quickbooks suggests. I was told it was a software problem by xfinity.  This issue surfaced after the outage issue in Humble, TX on Thursday of last week. So I am still at a loss on what to do. 

Official Employee

• 

47 Messages

We are sorry to hear about your issues connecting with us and resolving your issues @user_43c75f, have you tried reaching out to our Business Loyalty Department directly at (800) 391-3000?