Skip to content
U

New Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Monday, March 6th, 2023 8:49 PM

connection pro help

Good Day, Let's try the forum....

We're working with a client who was 'sold' the connection pro as 'failover' & 'guaranteed to keep the business connected'. It's not working and to make matters worse, when the client calls the local comcast business office there's a wide variety of competencies of the tech who shows up. I started to comb through this forum and I can see numerous posts that are seemingly identical to ours - HOWEVER - in each case, the standard comcast response is to take the discussion offline for a private chat. Pretty odd that if they just allowed the forum to share these solutions, everyone could benefit. I mean this isn't an only fans message board - its real time frustrated customers who don't have the time to play around with chat, time is money. 

So - here we are - we have ongoing issues with the connection pro not working as advertised. We need help as soon as possible as the clients ready to switch to their old ISP.

Contributor

• 

17 Messages

1 year ago

Hello and thank you for reaching out to our Comcast Business Forums about the Connection Pro issues your client is experiencing. We are happy to help. Are you an authorized person on their business account and currently present at the business to troubleshoot with us?

New Contributor

• 

2 Messages

1 year ago

Not sure why we have not heard from anyone here on the forums? We are not onsite. We are on call support for this client.  Multiple Comcast techs have been onsite, each expressing no confidence that this works.  We have a few questions we need to ask before advising the client,  who wants to remove Comcast & return to AT&T.  How do we proceed with our questions and is there a number to speak to you? Texting & waiting for responses is not efficient,  especially when our company is charging $155 per hour to the client.  

Thank you for your help-

Contributor

• 

18 Messages

@user_ba2cb7, we are more than happy to do some troubleshooting on the specific account and this is why we do request the private conversations. As national corporate care agents, we work through multiple systems for research and documentation purposes. This can cause our response time to vary.  We will never drop or disconnect you, I promise. In the meantime, your patience is greatly appreciated. 

If you want to discuss things without troubleshooting, you can call 800-391-3000.

I no longer work for Comcast.