Skip to content
mwingeier's profile

New Contributor

• 

5 Messages

Saturday, May 19th, 2018 5:00 AM

Wifi not available

I discovered today that I have no hotspots available to me whatsoever after upgrading to business internet.  I have been reading posts here about being able to log into the business portal and enable wifi, but I do not have that option.  In fact, I do not even have a tools tab that is referred to in the posts.  I am curious if wifi is turned off for my account as I recall making a comment to the installer that I do not need wifi on the router since I have my own access points.  Did he perhaps disable wifi access for my entire account?  How would I go about checking that?

Accepted Solution

• 

163 Messages

6 years ago

I would like to assist with your wifi concerns. Can you please provide the name, address and phone number on the account through private message? 

New Contributor

• 

3 Messages

6 years ago

I am having the same issue. I cannot login to wifi. I receive strange error messages. I haven't received calls back from Tier 2 support. 

Official Employee

• 

526 Messages

6 years ago

I would like to assist with the service concerns. Can you please reach out through private message with the name, address and phone number on the account?