Skip to content
drobinson's profile

New Contributor

• 

5 Messages

Wednesday, May 27th, 2015 12:00 PM

what tier of business internet do I have to have to get access to xfinitywifi hotspots?

Hi:

I'm a comast business internet customer with the package:

Deluxe 50 Pkg Business Internet

and have been active for a couple of months

according to http://www.xfinity.com/wifi/faqs.htm

I am an XFINITY customer, do I get free access?

XFINITY WiFi is available for no additional charge to XFINITY Internet and Comcast Business Internet customers who subscribe to one of the following:

Performance tier and above
Business Starter tier and above
If you are a new subscriber, you can begin using XFINITY WiFi right away, even before your XFINITY Internet service has been installed at home.

when I try to log into a xfinitywifi access point anywhere with my Comcast business Email and password (the same that I use to look at and pay my bill) I get an error message saying that (paraphrasing) "you're not subscribed to a valid tier of service and therefore don't have access to xfiniitywifi"

(business) Deluxe 50 is a higher/more expensive tier than (business) starter...so shouldn't I therefore have access to the xfinitywifi hotspots?

Can someone with Customer Service help me with my account so I can have access to these hotspots?

thanks,

David

Accepted Solution

Advocate

• 

1.9K Messages

9 years ago

HI David.  Xfinity WiFi is available free of charge to customers with the internet service level referenced in your post.

Access  the Xfinity WiFi hotspots  with either your Business Portal email address or your  you@ comcast.net email address.  Please see your private message for additional information.

Thank You

New Contributor

• 

5 Messages

9 years ago

hi Comcast_John

thanks for your help with this issue

I replied to your private msg

thanks,

David