Skip to content
Andres's profile

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, March 13th, 2019 11:00 AM

Throttling Internet

There is no dought Commcast/Xfinnity throttle's our Internet especially in smaller citys, i recently setup security cameras at my store and i was tolled i can views the feeds threw my phone from another location but, surprise, surprise, turns out im not getting the upload speeds im paying for. During the installation of the cameras i called customer support and said they could send out a technician to "Simply Run Test" and i could possibly end up paying up tp $100 for this. Thats just outrages, im expected to pay for a company to run test on a service they are not willing to provide to business owners, its safe to say i will stop recommending this company and will end my contract as soon as i find a company that is willing to provide the services i would end up paying for.

Gold Problem solver

• 

421 Messages

5 years ago

Hey Andres, I'm sorry to hear that you are having upload speed issues and trouble accessing the camera feeds. We don't throttle so it sounds like there is another issue going on. I'd like to look into the signals, area, and equipment. Can you please send a private message (you'll just want to click on my handle, Comcast_Gina) with your name, the business name, the complete service address (including city, state, ZIP, suite number, etc), and the phone or account number? 

Retired Employee

• 

178 Messages

5 years ago

Removed for violating forum guidelines