Skip to content
U

New Contributor

• 

12 Messages

Monday, March 20th, 2023 5:22 AM

Security Edge Emails from Old Accounts

I already pay way too much money for you not to be able to remove me from spam Security Edge emails on old accounts. 

I’ve called several times and you fools tell me it’s fixed, but Sunday comes I still get the emails. 

How hard is it? Worrying…

New Contributor

• 

1 Message

1 year ago

After contacting Comcast Business through their direct messaging, this is what I got:

"Please note that sending unsolicited private messages to myself or any other user is a direct violation of our forum guidelines. You must first create a Public post requesting assistance, and once a Comcast-verified employee responds and asks for a private message to be sent, you can then proceed with doing so. 
- SeanA:"

So, if you are reading this and you are a Comcast-verified employee, please ask for a private message from me so I can send this directly to you per your forum guidelines.

Very ridiculous. Dozens of steps just to unsubscribe.

If you are considering signing up - TURN AWAY NOW.

Gold Problem solver

• 

421 Messages

Thank you for creating a public post, @user_f3c6bd!

I have already responded to your direct message, but will also post it here as well. We appreciate you reaching out both via direct message and by creating this post! Please let us know if you have issues with the link or continue to receive the emails after opting out, we want to ensure this is resolved. 

I am sorry for the confusion; this is a peer-to-peer based forum, so for questions like yours, where this link to opt-out of emails: https://pc2.mypreferences.com/Comcast/OptDown/opt-down/#/ can be given publicly to help others in the community who may have a similar question now or down the road, it's always preferred :)

I no longer work for Comcast.