Skip to content
jwhllc1's profile

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Friday, February 15th, 2019 9:00 AM

Re: I cannot log onto public WiFi. It says the user name and password do not match.I can log into...

I was able to log in to Xfinity Hot Spot but was asked to pay for On Demand or use 1 hour complimentary only.

It recognized my business correctly  as Effective Empowering Leaders

Official Employee

• 

128 Messages

5 years ago

jwhllc1, let's look into the issues you're seeing with logging into the public wiFi and using the hotspot without ondemand service. Please send me a private message with your full name, phone number, and address for help. 

KenF

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

[edited to remove personal information]

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

Has this issue been resolved?   Having the same issue, no one in customer service seems to be able to help.

Administrator

• 

261 Messages

5 years ago

Hey MHarris, I'm sorry to hear about the issue with the public WiFi. Does the network(s) that you are attempting to connect to show as "xfinitywifi"? Is this happening on multiple devices and browsers or are you using the app? 

-Gina

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

Its just device I'm on

Administrator

• 

261 Messages

5 years ago

I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble logging into our Public wifi. I would love to assist you and I appreciate you taking the time to reach out to let us know that you continue to have this trouble. Can you please reach out through private message with your first and last name, full service address and account number or phone number and we will get started? -Comcast_Michelle