Skip to content
U

New Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Thursday, March 17th, 2022 6:14 PM

Public Wifi

Hi, we have a Cisco DPC3939B that needs the Public Wifi turned off.  It's a security issue for us to have it on.  Can anyone help?  The phone tech support was not helpful.  We're a huge corporation by the way, don't appreciate being treated like I'm running a dive bar in Peoria here lol

Official Employee

• 

44 Messages

2 years ago

Hello there @user_527356!  Thanks so much for taking the time to reach out to Business Support with Comcast Business here on our Community Forum!  We are so glad to hear from you and want to assist in any way that we can with your internet concern today.  You have reached out to a team of experts and we are sure to get the job done for you.  Just so we are clear, you are looking to turn off your Public WiFi, correct?

New Contributor

• 

3 Messages

2 years ago

Yes, a phone tech support person said it was impossible?

Official Employee

• 

44 Messages

We can take a closer look into that for you @user_527356!  Please feel free to shoot us a private message so that we can get your name and account info.  That way we can get that contact info for you.  

Official Employee

• 

44 Messages

2 years ago

No problem!  That phone rep was only partially correct.  While we cannot flip a switch do complete the task remotely, it can be done.  If you can review this link https://comca.st/3u6AQnr, there are step by step directions in getting that completed.

New Contributor

• 

3 Messages

2 years ago

Thanks, we will try it.  Can you give me the name of the National Account Manager for Caesars Entertainment please?  I feel like I used to know it but can't find it now.  Thanks