Skip to content
U

New Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Thursday, September 8th, 2022 12:40 AM

Please help me!

The issue with business internet is endless. Here are just a few ticket numbers:

[Edited: “Personal Information”]

ACCOUNT NUMBER [Edited: “Personal Information”], customer since 2018

Any device that is not hard-lined to my modem consistently does not work. Comcast has replaced the lines inside and out, replaced modems, asked me to buy  wifi boosters (which I bought) They also suggested I open a residential account in addition to my business account so my tv in my livingroom could work. My house is 1000 square feet with no smart refrigerator. It's also a one story small house. I'm told repeatedly if I don't like the service switch. I can't switch! Only Comcast offers business internet in my area. 

A technician came out today told me he understands my frustration called his supervisor Dorian they had a conversation the tech walks outside and left with no help and not even a word about him leaving. He did absolutely nothing! Before he left and while trying to call his supervisor Dorian in my kitchen he said "I saw several tickets about your location" and "I dont know what I can do" then he walked outside. I waited then looked outside and he was gone. Leaving a customer like that with no explanation is extremely unprofessional. Every single conversation I have with every employee contradicts what the last one said. I've even had several roll thier eyes at some of suggestions from the last visit. The representative in the store was laughing at the suggestion of another modem and told my husband who ever we spoke with had no idea what they are talking about.  The technician that came to my house tonight told me the rep I spoke to on the phone to schedule this appointment lied about seeing interference or an error in my internet because as he stated "they dont have that access to that information and he wanted you off the phone. This is vicious cycle that isn't ending. I'm paying $141.00 a month and I can't even watch TV. I'm told endlessly they understand my frustration but no one is fixing the problem. I've filed a FCC complaint.  Next I'm written a letter to the corporate address then the local newspaper. I will not stop until I have the service I am paying for. I'm also going to start recording every interaction as proof of the ridiculous conversations and suggestions.

Respectfully ,

Carolyn [Edited: “Personal Information:]

New Contributor

• 

3 Messages

2 years ago

The issue with business internet is endless. Here are just a few ticket numbers:

[Edited: "Personal Information"]

customer since 2018

Any device that is not hard-lined to my modem consistently does not work. Comcast has replaced the lines inside and out, replaced modems, asked me to buy  wifi boosters (which I bought) They also suggested I open a residential account in addition to my business account so my tv in my livingroom could work. My house is 1000 square feet with no smart refrigerator. It's also a one story small house. I'm told repeatedly if I don't like the service switch. I can't switch! Only Comcast offers business internet in my area. 

A technician came out today told me he understands my frustration called his supervisor Dorian they had a conversation the tech walks outside and left with no help and not even a word about him leaving. He did absolutely nothing! Before he left and while trying to call his supervisor Dorian in my kitchen he said "I saw several tickets about your location" and "I dont know what I can do" then he walked outside. I waited then looked outside and he was gone. Leaving a customer like that with no explanation is extremely unprofessional. Every single conversation I have with every employee contradicts what the last one said. I've even had several roll thier eyes at some of suggestions from the last visit. The representative in the store was laughing at the suggestion of another modem and told my husband who ever we spoke with had no idea what they are talking about.  The technician that came to my house tonight told me the rep I spoke to on the phone to schedule this appointment lied about seeing interference or an error in my internet because as he stated "they dont have that access to that information and he wanted you off the phone. This is vicious cycle that isn't ending. I'm paying $141.00 a month and I can't even watch TV. I'm told endlessly they understand my frustration but no one is fixing the problem. I've filed a FCC complaint.  Next I'm written a letter to the corporate address then the local newspaper. I will not stop until I have the service I am paying for. I'm also going to start recording every interaction as proof of the ridiculous conversations and suggestions.

Respectfully ,

Carolyn [Edited: "Personal Information"]

Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled Please help!!

Contributor

• 

18 Messages

Hi, @

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us on our Business forums. Please send us a direct message with your full name, business name, full address, and phone number. By clicking the "message" icon in the upper right page of our forum page. Once you click on that, input our shared handle (Comcast Business) to send us a private message.

• Click "Sign In" if necessary 
• Click the "Direct Message" icon in the top right corner
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon 
• The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Comcast Business" there 
• - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Comcast Business" from that list 
• - An "Comcast Business" graphic replaces the "To:" line 
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window 
• Press Enter to send it

I no longer work for Comcast.

Official Employee

• 

22 Messages

2 years ago

@user_86fd54, Thank you for the detailed information. I would be happy to take a look and see what we can do. Please send us a DM with your address by doing the following:

Ensure you are first signed in, then you will see an icon at the top right of your page.
From there, click the 'New Message' icon. In the 'To' field, type 'Xfinity Support'.
Type your message in the text area that appears at the bottom of the window and hit enter to send. An official employee, such as myself or whoever is first available, will respond.