Skip to content
S

• 

8 Messages

Tuesday, April 5th, 2022 6:03 PM

outage

For 30 days or so, every day we have an outage. we get text and email notifications that there is "work resuming", then, "we did not finish". for 30 days!!! with no end in sight.  we call and they have no clue what is going on. no solution, no information as to what the work is being done. we get " to enhance" the service.  Good luck calling customer service and getting past the machine from hell phone service.  We have been using our phone hot spots for 30 days throughout our building to stay in business.

Official Employee

• 

22 Messages

2 years ago

30 Days is a really long time to be without service, and certainly not an experience we want for any customer. Let me see if I can find out what is going on for you! Can you send us a private message with your full name, name of account holder (if different), and service address? To send a private message, please click the chat icon next to the bell in the upper right corner. Click the “notepad and pen” button. Send the full message to our shared support handle “Xfinity Support”. We look forward to hearing from you!

Recognized Contributor

• 

27 Messages

The best thing to do at this time would be to send us a DM by following those directions above. This way we can address everything in private, and we don't have to worry about any account specific information being posted here. We are here 24/7 so reach out anytime. 

I no longer work for Comcast.

• 

8 Messages

Sure, private!! So no one knows. As I read your note, our internet is down yet again.

Is this a joke!

(edited)

• 

8 Messages

As I read your comment, we get another text and email. Yet again "we were unable to complete the work" and will continue again tomorrow".

Every day for 30+ days. We sent workers home because they can't do anything with service out, we can't help customers. We have to make due with cell phone hot spots around the building to try to stay connected.

After days and hours and hours on the comcast phone game, we get a tech that has NO idea what the upgrade / work is all about and that a rep would call within 24 hours, that was 48 hours ago. And the same yesterday and today, no supervisor, no one knows.

• 

8 Messages

@Comcast_Eric​ is anyone going to do anything about this? We are down again today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 

8 Messages

We need our service restored, NOW.  You guys are destroying our business!

New Contributor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

I can't help you, but I can empathize. I do taxes, and my internet has been going up and down for the last few days. I love your description of the 'machine from hell phone service' because I tried that one today - and all it did was tell me to essentially power cycle the modem, which we had already done, and it didn't help. But the web page keeps telling me that i have no problem! This doesn't not help me do taxes, and if I'm going to use my phone's hot spot, why am I paying for the Business Comcast? 

So it's not just you. 

Trusted Forum Contributor

• 

51 Messages

@user_c18496. We always want to make sure we do everything we can do get you consistent service. I checked the area and your signal and everything is looking good at the moment. Let me know if you have issues today. 

I no longer work for Comcast.

• 

8 Messages

It's nice to be a able to look at a snippet point in time and say all looks good on your end. While we are crippled here at work all day for lack of service.

And once again today we get "work starting 6am" then "we couldn't finish", then "we'll be back tomorrow". 

Every single day!!!!