Skip to content
sandman's profile

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Thursday, November 1st, 2018 12:00 PM

Not able to login to hotspot

I tried to loging to business hotspot on my android phone and get error that my userid/pwd are invalid. Are these login info not the same as what we signin to comcast busines website. If not where do I need to create additional cordintional so that I can login to hotspot.

thanks

Official Employee

• 

294 Messages

6 years ago

Hi! Thanks for reaching out. I can help with the hotspot concern. Would you mind sending a private message with your full name, address, and a phone number linked to the account?

Occasional Visitor

• 

5 Messages

6 years ago

Hi!

I am having the same issue- I am a business customer, i log in to the businesss app and website fine with my yahoo.com address, but on the XFINTY app, I get the error that me email/password are invalid. Please help!

• 

163 Messages

6 years ago

I am happy to assist with the app concerns. Can you please reach out through private message with the name, address and phone number on the account? 

• 

163 Messages

6 years ago

Thank you for this information. Can I ask what your name is? Can you tell me a little more about what you are trying to do? 

Occasional Visitor

• 

5 Messages

6 years ago

Hi-

Coso Solutions

Thanks!

Occasional Visitor

• 

5 Messages

6 years ago

Hi-

My name is Kim - I am able to login in to Comcast business website and app just fine with my yahoo.com email address and associated password. However, when I try to login to the XFINTY hotspot app, I am told that combination is email and password is invalid. I have triple checked that I enter everything in the same, but still receive the error.

Occasional Visitor

• 

5 Messages

6 years ago

Hi-

Any update as to why I cannot log into the Xfinity hotspot app with my Business log in information?
Thanks!

Official Employee

• 

294 Messages

6 years ago

I can definitely help with the hotspot concern. Please send me a private message with the last four digits of your account number, your full address, and a phone number linked to the account for security purposes. When you click my name, it will route you to my profile page. On the right under Contact Me, you will see "Send this user a private message." Thanks.

Occasional Visitor

• 

5 Messages

6 years ago

Hi-

Any update as to why I am unable to login to the XFINTY app with my Comcast Business login info?