Skip to content
U

New Contributor

• 

4 Messages

Friday, May 7th, 2021 2:45 PM

no invoice to download on new billing/payment system

I find it ridiculous that there is less support and options for a much more expensive Comcast product like Comcast Business. In the new billing system, there is a balance due shown, but no invoice to view. How can I pay a business invoice with no copy of the invoice? Reached out via chat, and they are like, that's not something we can help with, and then they stopped chatting. I shouldn't have to hunt this invoice down. Guess I shouldn't have gone to paperless billing!

Contributor

• 

20 Messages

3 years ago

Good morning, @, and thank you for reaching out with your billing concerns through our Business Community Forums page today. I can certainly understand how frustrating it would be to not have easy access to important business information. We do have a great Account Management landing page for our Business customers to set up access to your account. Please go to https://comca.st/3h6OqlN to locate and view your statement. From this page, once you log into your account, you should also be able to print your statement as well. Please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns that we can assist with. We're here 24/7 to help!

New Contributor

• 

4 Messages

3 years ago

I did respond to this, but it's been deleted I guess....there is NO PDF TO DOWNLOAD when I go to my account. That's what I am saying. There is a balance due, and NO RECENT INVOICES on the account. Can someone please email it to me??

Official Employee

• 

33 Messages

@user_a7cae8. I'd be happy to see what we can do as far as emailing that over to you. Please start off by sending me a private message/chat, look to the top right hand corner of the screen there should be a chat icon, click that, and then search Comcast Business, then type your message from there. Please include your name, business name, and address to get us started.