Tuesday, May 10th, 2022 7:34 PM

No internet

Hello we have no internet and I have reset and rebooted and nothing 

Contributor

• 

18 Messages

2 years ago

Hi, @user_b35213

Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? Our team can most definitely take a further look at this issue.

To send a "Peer to peer" ("Private") message:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send it

1 Message

We continue to have no internet after I received a message that they’ve restored our internet from an outage all day. Still nothing and I’ve reset our modem too. Please help, my health care budiness requires internet usage snd it’s been an issue all day. 

Please let me know,

thank you ,

Tammy Weaver 

Official Employee

• 

26 Messages

Hi there, @user_c35767 ! Thank you so much for reaching your Digital Care team. Thank you for your patience while you waited to connect with me. I definitley understand how important it is to have connectivity and how your healthcare depends on a stable connection. Please be assured you reached the right person to assist you and get you taken care of. Can you please DM me your first and last name along with your full service address so that I can assist you further?

To send a direct message [private message]:

•   Click "Sign In" if necessary
  •   Click the "Direct Message" icon 
  •   Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  •   The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there.
  •   - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list.
  •   - An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.
  •   Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  •   Press Enter to send it