Skip to content
Elainet's profile

New Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Tuesday, June 18th, 2019 10:00 AM

Never received the $300 gift card more than 9 weeks

The sale representative offered the $300 prepaid gift card for us to sign up with Comcast business back in January. Now more than nine weeks, I still did not receive anything. Today, I called the Comcast reward center about this offer; they told me that they did not receive any information about a $300 prepaid gift card offer in our account. I had to pay an early determination fee to switch out with Verizon. Now, this is the result what I get from Comcast business! I am very disappointed. Is anyone have the same issue as me? 

Accepted Solution

Gold Problem solver

• 

421 Messages

5 years ago

Hi Elainet and thank you for letting us know about the gift card issue. I'd like to look further into this; can you please click on my handle (Comcast_Gina) and send a private message with your name, the business name, the complete service address (including city, state, ZIP, suite number, etc), and the phone or account number, as well as the sales rep's name too? 

Administrator

• 

261 Messages

5 years ago

Hey there! Just checking in to see if you ever received that gift card? -Gabriel

New Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

Yes. I did received the gift card by the help from this support center!!

New Contributor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

Yes, I've had the same problem.  I received an email saying that we should receive our $100. gift card in 2-4 weeks.  We called, they called back and said when we should be receiving our $100 gift card.  I said there seems to be a mistake, we were to receive $300 in gift cards, being a new hook up area, getting the TV, Computer and the land line,  I said they also told us if we would include our cell phones it would be another $100, making a total of $400.  The installer told us the same story.  Well it looks like I''m not getting the $300. gift card but the $100 is suppose to be on the way.  I guess time will tell.  I'll come back and give you an update if we receive the card. UGH!  It's a shame you can't believe anyone anymore. :(, May go back to our old provider.  Will definitely be looking in to someone else.  Such a shame, I was happy with Xfinitiy.  I will not put up with Deception.

(edited)

Gold Problem solver

• 

49 Messages

So sorry to hear about the gift card situation, russell_harpster. We would like to look into this further. Please select the Comcast Business icon to initiate a message to us and we will help from there. Thank you! 

I no longer work for Comcast