Skip to content
U

• 

3 Messages

Monday, April 24th, 2023 11:16 PM

Need access to Port Forwarding

​Hello,​

​I am trying to access the admin tool at ​​http://10.1.10.1/​​, but the default info isn't working. I've tried csuadmin with both highspeed and CantTouchThis. Is there a way to reset the password?​

Accepted Solution

Contributor

• 

18 Messages

1 year ago

@user_104b30 Thank you for reaching out and bringing this to our attention. I can understand the frustration this can cause. If you are renting a modem from us, on the back of the modem should be a very small button that would need to be press with a pin. This will do a factory reset on the modem. This will also reset your network name and password back to the default as well. 

• 

3 Messages

@Comcast_TimothyA I'll try that, but does that reset the admin tools login as well? ​ 

Contributor

• 

18 Messages

@user_104b30 Yes, doing to factory reset on the modem will also reset the password for the admin tool. Once it has been reset the default will be admin for the username and password for the password all in lowercase. 

I no longer work for Comcast.

• 

3 Messages

@Comcast_TimothyA​ Thank you. I appreciate your assistance

Contributor

• 

18 Messages

@user_104b30 No problem at all. If you ever need us please do not hesitate to create a new post. I hope you have a wonderful week. 

I no longer work for Comcast.