Skip to content
U

• 

2 Messages

Wed, May 11, 2022 6:12 AM

I have reached out

I have reached out but have gotten no where. I feel like this should be simple but when I mention cancel, I am immediately told that i have to pay this huge fine. I never intended cancelling but the fact that I cant when times are tough is not ok. I shouldn't have to sign a two year contract when I was just trying to grow my business. I asked if there was a shorter contract, and there wasn't, due to not knowing how this would go. But to make it to where Its impossible to cancel online or submit a ticket to cancel since I already have to wait thirty days is crazy. I use comcast at home but due to inflation and me owning a small business, my office just was afforable. I think locking someone into a contract with no other option is crazy. All I used my comcast business for was my desktop computer at my office. No one is renting the office so I cant transfer it. I also cant transfer it home due to me already having comcast. Please tell me how to cancel online. I have called and comcast keeps trying to talk me out of it and sale me something else. I have tried to find someone to transfer it too and haven't had any luck.  

Official Employee

• 

10 Messages

Hace 11 d

Thank you for your feedback and for letting us know you tried to call our Comcast Business experts. Sad to hear about your business not working out. Being 100% honest with you we do not have a way to close your account online. You will need to contact the business line provided above and let them know you need to close your account.