Skip to content
U

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, May 11th, 2022 6:12 AM

I have reached out

I have reached out but have gotten no where. I feel like this should be simple but when I mention cancel, I am immediately told that i have to pay this huge fine. I never intended cancelling but the fact that I cant when times are tough is not ok. I shouldn't have to sign a two year contract when I was just trying to grow my business. I asked if there was a shorter contract, and there wasn't, due to not knowing how this would go. But to make it to where Its impossible to cancel online or submit a ticket to cancel since I already have to wait thirty days is crazy. I use comcast at home but due to inflation and me owning a small business, my office just was afforable. I think locking someone into a contract with no other option is crazy. All I used my comcast business for was my desktop computer at my office. No one is renting the office so I cant transfer it. I also cant transfer it home due to me already having comcast. Please tell me how to cancel online. I have called and comcast keeps trying to talk me out of it and sale me something else. I have tried to find someone to transfer it too and haven't had any luck.  

Official Employee

• 

23 Messages

2 years ago

Thank you for your feedback and for letting us know you tried to call our Comcast Business experts. Sad to hear about your business not working out. Being 100% honest with you we do not have a way to close your account online. You will need to contact the business line provided above and let them know you need to close your account.