Skip to content
C

New Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Thursday, April 22nd, 2021 10:39 PM

How to require email? WiFi Pro Guest Network

I'm attempting to set up a guest network with comcast business wifi pro.  I followed the instructions here:

https://business.comcast.com/help-and-support/internet/configure-the-landing-page-for-your-business-wifi-pro-network

If I enable the Facebook plugin I can require guest wifi users to like our business page, but is there an option to simply require an email address?

Problem solver

• 

19 Messages

3 years ago

Hello, @CCG_CTO! That's a great question and currently, the options listed in that article are our only options available for logging into the Guest WiFi with certain requirements. We definitely appreciate you asking about this and we can forward your suggestion in for review so hopefully, this can be added in the future. Please send me a Message by clicking on the Chat Bubble in the upper right corner.

New Contributor

• 

3 Messages

3 years ago

Hi I tried to message you but your username doesn't seem to be coming up in the search. I would be content with the facebook like requirement in lieu of an email address, but it doesn't seem to be directing users to the facebook page even though (I believe) I've correctly entered the facebook business page URL. Do you have any more info regarding the facebook plugin for the splash page?

Problem solver

• 

17 Messages

Great question! It looks like you can integrate social media login like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc so the user will have to login with their account which you can see in the Plug-In Settings section, then clicking on one of the social media icons. I'm not sure if you've done this yet already?

I no longer actively support the Comcast Business Forum or work for Comcast.