Skip to content

• 

1 Message

Friday, May 24th, 2024 8:45 AM

Final bill error

I have cancelled my business internet as of May 8 2024. I am being billed for services from May 25 to June 24th. This bill needs to be removed. I have already filed a complaint with the FCC. I hope the matter can be resolved expediently. Thank you. 

Official Employee

• 

21 Messages

2 months ago

Hi there @00samba. Thank you so much for reaching out to us on our Business Community Support page. We value your time and we will make sure to get your concerns addressed. Now we are limited on what we can do here for you. We would recommend you reaching out to our Business team at 1(800) 391-3000. 

We are happy to take a look at your account and see if there is anything we can do on our end. Please send us a direct message with your full name, business name, full address, and phone number. By clicking the "direct messaging" icon in the upper right page of our forum page. Once you click on that, input our shared handle (Comcast Business) to send us a private message.• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message" icon in the top right corner
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Comcast Business" there
  • - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Comcast Business" from that list
  • - An "Comcast Business" graphic replaces the "To:" line
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send it