Skip to content
U

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, May 11th, 2022 1:02 PM

Early termination fee and more shady adventures

I bought comcast business a few months and after the standard comcast missing the appointment then rescheduling multiple times I finally got the service installed. I hadn't made a payment because of money troubles and my account ended up with about 500$ of debt and my service was stopped. This makes sense to me, but THEN I kept getting charged for the service. I go to handle this situation or at least look at what im getting charged and why at the comcast business website and the only button that does ACTUALLY work is the make payment button. I cant view my bill, I couldn't get help from support nothing would work(and still doesn't) except for the make payment button. My account was about 750$ in debt now and I had no idea why because my service had been stopped by comcast. I decided I would come back to it once I had the time. This issue with comcast has been pushed to forefront of all my problems now because they tacked on a early termination fee of almost 1200 dollars then sent it to collections. I FINALLY could get a full breakdown of my bill after getting collections to invoice you guys! This is the most crook behavior I've seen out of comcast and I sure as hell don't want to hear how it was just a mistake or something. You guys are a 180 Billion dollar company any issues with your website I promise you are painfully aware of and do nothing about. As a young black business owner I will not take this attempt at giving me the run around laying down. I will GLADLY pay the 500 plus 150 for the unreturned equipment because this is what is absolutely right. I will NEVER pay the early termination fee for a contract getting terminated by a multiple billion dollar company that I had no notice about and I will NOT be paying for services I didn't receive. I will be checking my email and this page for a support member to get in contact with me to settle the billing issue.

Recognized Contributor

• 

13 Messages

2 years ago

Greetings, @user_77db35. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback in regard to your overall experience. It would be my pleasure to review your account with you in order to see what we can do to assist you with your inquiry. Please send us a direct message with your full name, business name, full address, and phone number so that we can assist you further. You can send a direct message by clicking the "message" icon in the upper right page of our forum page. Once you click on that, input our shared handle (Comcast Business) to send us a private message.

• Click "Sign In" if necessary 
• Click the "Direct Message" icon in the top right corner
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon 
• The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Comcast Business" there 
• - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Comcast Business" from that list 
• - An "Comcast Business" graphic replaces the "To:" line 
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window 
• Press Enter to send it