Skip to content
ralfwolf's profile

New Contributor

• 

7 Messages

Wednesday, March 18th, 2020 2:00 PM

Don't have option to disable Xfinity public hotspot

According to this post:

https://forums.businesshelp.comcast.com/t5/Business-WiFi/Xfinity-Public-WiFi-Hotspot-Enable-Disable/m-p/24316#M172

I should be able to disable the public hotspot on my comcast business router but I don't see the option or tab listed in that post.

Official Employee

• 

526 Messages

4 years ago

Thanks so much for taking the time to reach out to us through our business forums regarding disabling the hotspot. You most certainly are able to disable this feature from your end of things. Here is a link that will walk you through accessing these options through our business website and your account. https://comca.st/3dfLizY. If you continue to have trouble or have any further questions or concerns, please reach out at anytime through private message with your first and last name, full service address and account number or phone number. 

New Contributor

• 

7 Messages

4 years ago

If you read my original post, I stated that I already followed the instructions on the page you directed me to and that link simply does not exist.  I am attaching a screenshot to make this absolutely clear.

Screen Shot 2020-03-19 at 12.02.41 PM.png

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

Is there a solution to this missing link?

There is no option to manage the Hotspot listing that displays on the map. I require the hotspot delisted from the map.

Official Employee

• 

526 Messages

4 years ago

Thanks so much for taking the time to reach out to us regarding the Xfinity Hotspot. I very much appreciate your patience and greatly apologize for the delay in our response. I know how important the services are to your business and we want to do all that we can to assist. I am so sorry to hear that you are having an issue disabiling the hotspot. I know how impactful this can be to your network setup if not disabled properly. I would love to assist you. Can you please reach out through private message with your first and last name, business service address and account number or phone number?