Skip to content
U

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, December 27th, 2023 6:15 AM

Contract Cancellation Policy

If we decide to cancel the contract and stop using the service, will there be any costs that we will have to bear? 

Official Employee

• 

44 Messages

7 months ago

Hi there @user_b73ec2!  Thanks so much for taking the time to reach out to Xfinity Support here on our Community Forum.  WE are so glad to hear from you and happy to help in any way that we can.  No worries!  You have reached out to the right team, and we are going to get things squared away for you.  In cancelling serviecs, if there is an existing service agreement, you could be subject to an Early Termination Fee.  We can check that out for you.  So that we can get started, please feel free to shoot us a private message so that we can take a look at things for you.  

To send a "direct message" / "private message" message to Xfinity Support:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message" icon or https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging 

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there

•  - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list

•  - An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

• 

2 Messages

Hi Thank you for your reply. However, I cannot seem to find "Xfinity Support" in the drop-down list. Could you let me know who else I can talk to? Thanks.

Official Employee

• 

30 Messages

Hello @user_b73ec2, since you are a Business customer you would need to reach out to 

(800) 391-3000 or check out The Business Support Page.