Skip to content
Jbourds's profile

• 

1 Message

Saturday, September 28th, 2019 9:00 AM

Comcast Private Wi-Fi with public password not logging in + renews lease constantly

For our business we have multiple wifi networks one of which is available to the members but has a password on it they need to ask the front desk for. Recently, it came to my attention that some members who have connected in the past are unable to stay on the network for any more than ten minutes prior to being kicked off the network. After hearing this, I tried to connect to the network to play around with it however when I put in the password I was unable to join the network. Is there anything I can do to resolve this?

Administrator

• 

261 Messages

5 years ago

Hi and welcome Jbourds! Sorry to hear about the trouble with the WiFi. Am I correct to assume you've tried forgetting the network and turning off autoconnect, if you're testing on a mobile device? And rebooting the modem? If so, then I'd like to look into it further so please click on our handle (ComcastBiz_Support) and send a private message with your name, the business name, the complete service address (including city, state, ZIP, suite number, etc), and the phone or account number, and any other pertinent details so we can help. 

-Gina