Skip to content
cdwiegand's profile

New Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Wednesday, October 17th, 2018 6:00 PM

Can't login to XFinity Wifi app with Business Credentials?

I can't seem to login to the XFinity Wifi hotspot app with my business credentials. I can use xfinity wifi itself just fine, and I loaded the profile successfully, but it seems I always get an error when trying to use the Xfinity Hotspot app itself on my Mac. Is that intended only for residential customers?

Official Employee

• 

294 Messages

6 years ago

Hi! Thanks for reaching out. I can help with the XFINITY Wi-Fi Hotspot concern. Would you mind sending a private message with your full name and a phone number linked to the account so I can help?

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

This seems to be an ongoing issue with business accounts yet no self help instructions are available? I've called your tech support, ticket was issued, and now I'm waiting for a response. Meanwhile, if someone could kindly.flip the switch and refresh my pricey 3 yr business contract for hotspot access, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thank you

Visitor

• 

226 Messages

6 years ago

Thanks for reaching out to our Comcast Business Support Forum, customer123456. I'd be more than happy to check the status of your recent support ticket. Please, send me a private message with your full name, the phone number listed on the account and, the ticket number.