Skip to content
U

New Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Wednesday, March 15th, 2023 7:43 PM

where to find main line voicemail settings?

As an admin, where do I go to change the settings for the main line voicemail box? I want to have them forwarded as an attachment to a group email address, but I don't see where to set that up

Contributor

• 

12 Messages

1 year ago

Hello @user_d5bc4a Thank you for reaching out over our Community forum page. Are you referring to Xfinity Mobile or residential Xfinity Voice service? 

New Contributor

• 

3 Messages

1 year ago

I am referring to Business VoiceEdge

Contributor

• 

12 Messages

@user_d5bc4a Are you using the Comcast Business app for your voicemail? I understand that you do not have a physical phone for the line that you need to manage. The phone number should still be listed in the app. You would need to select My Phone from the menu for the number that you need to manage. Then select Voicemail from the bottom menu, then Settings from the top left. You would need to set the number of rings to "0" to be sent to voicemail. Below the number of rings is the option to Send Voicemail to Email. This should be set to ON. I hope that this helps

I no longer work for Comcast.

Contributor

• 

12 Messages

1 year ago

@user_d5bc4a Gotcha! Thank you for verifying that for me. That does help narrow down things. The following link is to a document that will tell you how to do everything that you need for your Business Voice Edge phone number! https://business.comcast.com/support/article/voice/manage-your-business-voiceedge-voicemail-settings

New Contributor

• 

3 Messages

1 year ago

That only tells me how to do things on my own phone. I'm looking for information on how to set up voicemail forwarding on our main line, which doesn't have a physical phone. For example, I have a hunt group set up during business hours for this line, but what happens after business hours? Where do the voicemails go and how do I retrieve them?