Skip to content
U

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, September 22nd, 2021 3:41 PM

VoiceEdge phone won't stop ringing

About once a day, my VoiceEdge phone will ring nonstop. I don't think it's always triggered by a call - it just goes off randomly. I don't even have to be logged in or have the app open for it to start ringing. The only way I can get it to stop is to unplug my headset. My coworker has the same issue and often needs to reset her computer to get it to stop. The problem has proved increasingly disruptive. Please let me know how I or comcast can fix this issue.

Contributor

• 

45 Messages

3 years ago

@user8675309 Hello and thank you for taking the time to reach out. I am sorry to hear you are having issues with the VoiceEdge phone. You reached the right team and we can assist. Do you recall when this started to happen? 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

@Comcast_Abbie I don't know when it started but only happens sometimes when I don't answer the incoming call. My solution has been to restart my computer because sometimes unplugging my headset is not enough (my computer might continue ringing).

New Contributor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

I HAVE THE SAME ISSUE.  CAN YOU PLEASE POST THE SOLUTION OR TROUBLESHOOTING STEPS?  THANKS!