Skip to content
Bruce_OEC's profile

• 

6 Messages

Thursday, August 25th, 2022 3:26 PM

VoiceEdge app won't work with transferred calls

We have two in-office users that use VoiceEdge instead of their phones.  Both users experience a problem when calls are transferred to them - they can't hear the sending user and the sending user hears a distorted voice on their end, and calls won't transfer.

This only happens when transferring to VoiceEdge, not the other phones.  It affects two users identically.  It started 2 days ago and they have rebooted, etc. trying to solve the problem.

Official Employee

• 

76 Messages

2 years ago

I am sorry to hear about the issues you are having. Have you used your MyAccount app to troubleshoot? 

• 

6 Messages

@Comcast_Dena​ I don't know how to do that.

Official Employee

• 

76 Messages

Here is a link: https://comca.st/3Knb9Xj to download the Comcast Business app. To sign in:

Returning users

1. Access https://comca.st/3Kidt21 and select Sign in to My Account.
  2. Enter your Email address and Password. Select Sign In.

Forgot sign-in information

1. If you forgot your email address or password, select the corresponding link on the My Account sign-in page.
  2. Enter your Account Number and either the Zip Code of the business address or the Phone Number on the account. Select Continue.
  3. Select the appropriate username and select Sign In to confirm.
    Note: If you select Not one of the users above? you will be redirected to Step 1.
  4. Sign into My Account with the username selected, as prompted.

• 

6 Messages

Also following up with more information - this is the Windows Desktop app that is being used in both cases.  It is fully updated and the PCs have been rebooted, etc.

• 

6 Messages

The Comcast Business app doesn't do anything for me on this one.  I am not using my cell phone to use Voice Edge, this is the Windows desktop app that I'm having problems with.  Does that help?

Official Employee

• 

76 Messages

Please send me a Direct Message with your name, business name and service address so that I can fully dive into this for you! I will leave you instructions on how to initiate the message with us! I look forward to working with you soon!

- Click "Sign In" if necessary
- Click the "Direct Message" icon (upper right corner of this page)
- Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
- Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
- Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
- Press Enter to send your message