Skip to content
U

New Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Monday, August 21st, 2023 6:42 PM

Voice Edge App does not ring

I get a banner notification upon receipt of incoming call. I can not answer the call. DND is off, call forwarding is ON, Be Anywhere is ON, my cell phone is on the app. I used to get the calls, but it's probably been about a year since I could actually answer any of the calls via the app.

A couple of calls that should ONLY have gone through the app recently, have some to my PERSONAL cell and my PERSONAL voicemail. This is NOT ok.

I have already been on chat and phone calls multiple times, adding up to over 3 hours.

New problem solver

• 

71 Messages

1 year ago

@user_0a0679 Hello, thanks for the post. We would be happy to help so you don't have to be on the phone about this issue anymore. To confirm, the issue is that when a call comes through the app, you only get a banner notification, no ring and you're not able to answer the call through the app? 

New Contributor

• 

3 Messages

1 year ago

Correct. I can't even click on the banner, it disappears.

New problem solver

• 

71 Messages

1 year ago

Got it. Have you tried to sign in and out? Also, deleting the app and redownloading it can help too. Have you tried that out? 

New Contributor

• 

3 Messages

1 year ago

Yes, I have tried that, toggling the on/off keys, etc.

New problem solver

• 

71 Messages

In that case, let's take a closer look. Please send us a direct message with your full name and service address. 

Here are the detailed steps to Direct Message us:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message" icon (upper right corner of this page)
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Business" in the to line and select "Xfinity Business" from the drop-down list
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send your message

I no longer work for Comcast.