Skip to content
ryandec's profile

• 

1 Message

Sunday, March 22nd, 2020 8:00 AM

Uploading VM to Auto Attendant

I keep getting the following error: "Sorry, something went wrong. Please try again later." Every time I upload a VM recording to my Auto Attendant. I'm using Adobe Audition to record and save. I can't find anywhere what the sample rate settings are, which I'm guessing is causing the problem. I've triad all the way down to 8-bit and 8000Hz Please help!

Ryan

Official Employee

• 

526 Messages

4 years ago

Thanks for taking the time to reach out to us regarding the auto attendant settings. I know how important the services are to your business and I am very sorry for the delay in our response. I would love to assist. Can you please reach out through private message with your first and last name, full service address and account number or phone number? Also if more convenient for you this video link may help you to set this feature up on your phones https://comca.st/2xglWRO

New Contributor

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

I am experiencing the same issue, every time I attempt to upload my wav file I am prompted with:

Screen Shot 2020-03-24 at 4.00.33 PM.png

Someone please help!

I cannot record over the microphone on my computer because the quality is terrible and it sounds like an AM station... 

Official Employee

• 

526 Messages

4 years ago

I am so sorry to hear that you are having an issue uploading your voicemail greeting. I would love to assist you and I am very sorry for the delay in our response. Can you please reach out through private message with your first and last name, full service address and account number or phone number? 

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

I am having the same issues. The only file type I can get to upload is an MP3, and it sounds distorted on the phone system. I have tried WAV files of various bit rates and have even done some searching to try and find the appropriate bit rates to save as. Is it at all possible that Comcast could have a set of guidelines to make this work? We hired a professions VO artist to record our comapny greetings. Disaapoiting that they sound distorted.

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

I am having the same problem. I see that everyone is asked to send a private message, but I don't know where to do that.

Thanks!

Official Employee

• 

526 Messages

4 years ago

Thanks so much for taking the time to reach out to us through our business forums. I very much appreciate your patience and greatly apologize for the delay in our response. I know how important the services are to your business and we want to do all that we can to assist. I can understand how important it is to have this voicemail uploaded properly and I am sure that the issues that you are having have been very frustrating to you and your customers trying to reach you.I would love to get to the bottom of this with you.Can you please reach out through private message by clicking on my handle and selecting private message with your first and last name, business service address and account number or phone number? 

New Contributor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

I had the same problem. I used audacity to convert my .wav file to 8-bit mono. I was then able to upload to auto attendant

1 Message

Thank you. This worked for me.