Skip to content
U

• 

2 Messages

Tuesday, May 7th, 2024 4:01 PM

Transfering call on iphone app to ext voicemail?

How do you transfer a call you answer with the be anywhere to another extensions voicemail? Dialing *55 then the ext and # does not work on the app. Also sometimes when I try to do that, It will make the call in limbo on my line even after the call has ended. It seems to mess up the entire app. Can someone tell me how to do this transfer?

Official Employee

• 

15 Messages

3 months ago

user_ef070f Good morning! Thank you for taking the time to reach out to our Community Business Forums Team. I can definately see how this would be frustrating, especailly if the call is going in limbo. I'm happy to get you in the right direction. I'm happy to get you in the right direction today. 

Let's get started! Have you had a chance to review the Be Anywhere profile and settings to be sure there is not a rule conflicting? 

• 

2 Messages

There is no rule for it. Also the settings on the website have changed and I no longer see all the options under our account.

Official Employee

• 

44 Messages

Hmmm.  Can you tell me if you are able to default all settings to see if you can clear the issue @user_ef070f?