Skip to content
jonmatrix's profile

• 

1 Message

Friday, November 1st, 2019 3:00 PM

Terrible audio quality on Automated Assistant

Ive had the system for less than a week and Im ready to cancel. The audio quality of the Automated Attendant is terrible. I expect when my customers call that they get a clear and easily understood greeting. Instead they get a jumbled. muted mess of a greeting that can barely be understood. 

We have tried,  like others have mentoned, to reocrd the greeting on various quality devices and even some very basic devices. Nothing helps. 

If anyone ever asks me about a phone system, I will tell them to avoid this and not even bother.

Im very disappointed in Comcast...

Administrator

• 

261 Messages

5 years ago

Thank you so much for taking the time to reach out to us through our business forums regarding the audio quality on your Auto-attendant. We certainly don't want this to persist especially after only being with this service for a week. We would love to ensure that you get the full experience of this wonderful service and enjoy its benefits for your business. Can you please reach out through private message with your first and last name, full service address and account number or phone number? -Comcast_Michelle

New Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 months ago

Was this ever resolved?  I am having the same issue now in 2024.  It seems like Comcast systems haven't gotten bette because here I am stuck wtih the same problem that they've never resolved.

Official Employee

• 

13 Messages

@jonmatrix Hello, I am happy to be of assistance. Can you please send us a DM. You can start by clicking the chat icon located in the top right corner of your forums' page when signed in. Once there, you can direct your messages to "Xfinity Support." Please add your full name and service address to help us locate your account. Let me know if you have any questions.