Skip to content
U

• 

1 Message

Monday, August 9th, 2021 4:19 PM

SO many issues - multiple redundant "locations", unable to add new users, unable to assign phones, etc.

I am having multiple issues including: multiple redundant locations, setting up users, assigning phones and just general timeouts everywhere on the BVE web portal.

We are a business with only 2 locations, but 5 appear in the management portal - 3 for one address and 2 for the other.

I need to add a user that was previously deleted, but I keep getting an error stating the email address is already registered despite the user no longer appearing anywhere.

I'm unable to assign phones to existing users... clicking the "Assign" button either does nothing or rewards me with a spinning circle forever.

The management web portal is highly unintuitive, very slow and most attempts to make changes of any kind result in errors and/or spinning circles that never resolve.

Help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Official Employee

• 

21 Messages

3 years ago

Good morning and thank you for contacting us about these concerns through our Comcast Business Support Community!

We apologize for the inconvenience these issues have caused and can help you here.

To get started, please send us a direct message. You can find the chat box access at the top of the Comcast Business Support Community page.

New Contributor

• 

4 Messages

3 years ago

I have the same problems.   5 users - multiple accounts - it's madness.   

This service is not ready for prime time.   

I need t add a new number and they are telling me 10 - 15 days.   That's crazy.