Skip to content
U

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, May 2nd, 2023 3:05 PM

Recent Calls Not Showing In Desktop Application

In my "Recents" regardless if I am on the All, Missed, Incoming or Outgoing tabs, the only thing that is in the field below is "You have no voicemails."  Oddly enough, I do have voicemails.  This has been going for over a month.  I am on VoiceEdge version 1.49.0.  I have uninstalled it and reinstalled it.  

Also, when I am in the Voicemails section it says, "You have no voicemails" when above my voicemail box says it is 17% full.  This text doesn't change after I receive a new voicemail.

Thank you,

Trusted Forum Contributor

• 

16 Messages

1 year ago

Hello @user_43ac9b. Thank you for posting to the Comcast Business Forum to report the issue you're having with the Business VoiceEdge Desktop Application. I understand how important it is to be able to see this information and would like to help get this resolved. I'll need to create a ticket to have this investigated on the back end. Can you connect with us in a direct message? 

Credit to Residential Forum user @BruceW for this excellent explanation that has been modified for our Business Forums: "To send a "direct messaging" message to "Comcast Business":

• Click "Sign In" if necessary
  • Click the "Direct Messaging" icon:
  • or https://forums.businesshelp.comcast.com/direct-messaging
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Comcast Business" there
  • - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Comcast Business" from that list
  • - An "Comcast Business" graphic replaces the "To:" line
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send it"