Skip to content
Camaroz28's profile

• 

1 Message

Thu, Oct 10, 2019 11:00 AM

New business voiceedge portal is complete garbage

The new business voiceedge portal is complete garbage. Much harder to navigate and the loading time is much longer than before. Who else isn't happy with the change? 

Responses

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 m ago

I was using the old Softphone up until last Friday (1/8/21), but now it will not login. Reluctantly I have to use the new 'VoiceEdge' app now which is indeed complete crap. I use a Plantronics headset and on the old softphone, I used to wear my headset all day. When I hear the phone ring (in my ear) I press the button on the side of the headset and it answers the call. I can do this from anywhere in the building I work in. This is a must because I'm the Customer Service/Tech Support/Shipping guy which takes me to all four corners of my building. I can't sit at my desk all day. 

But with this new app forget it, that doesn't work anymore. I no longer hear the phone ring in the headset, and when I press the button on the side to answer the phone call it just turns on the headset, I still have to run back to my desk to click on the 'Accept' button in the app. Which means I have to sit at my desk all day if I don't want to miss a call.

This is unacceptable, I can't work like this.

Official Employee

• 

518 Messages

3 m ago

@wudstock, thanks so much for taking the time to reach out to us regarding your Voiceedge portal and softphone issues. I very much appreciate your patience and greatly apologize for the delay in our response. I know how important the services are to your business and we want to do all that we can to assist. I would love to ensure that we get to the bottom of the issues of using and accessing this feature. Can you please reach out through private message with your first and last name, business service address and account number or phone number?

New Contributor

• 

4 Messages

2 m ago

Anyone know where to go to fix the auto attendant from picking up too fast.  Phone is ringing 1.5 times before it picks up.  That is not enough time to answer it. 

Please help.  

Official Employee

• 

15 Messages

@ttello Hey there! We can help. Please send us a private message by selecting the message icon in the top right corner of the forum page. Then search for Comcast business and there you can send a message. 

New Contributor

• 

1 Message

1 m ago

Same issues as original poster.  The site is unusably slow and often particular things don't work at all.  Are there any timelines for improvements particular with site responsiveness?  Spending 45 minutes to change a single phone user around isn't going to work. 

Official Employee

• 

16 Messages

Hello, @john_morton, thank you for reaching out in our forum and giving me a chance to help out on your app issues. Is this the only app or website that you've noticed being sluggish? Also, what other features have you noticed aren't working for you?