Skip to content
U

New Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Sunday, April 14th, 2024 1:20 AM

Line not registered

Hello,

We have few phones (5) that have Lines assigned to them along with numbers. I am trying to get one of those phones setup for a new user. I assigned it to a 'User" in the Business VoiceEdge Mangement Page. 

However, when the phone boots up, it says "Line Not Registered". I am seeing the extension number on the top left. I am unable to make any calls or receive any calls. I have confirmed its connected to the right network. Phone was rebooted multiple times.

Type of Phone: Polycom VVX 250

Tried to connect with Business VoiceEdge Support multiple times. However, after confirming account and mentioning the issue on the automated line, the call always ends (get hungup)

Please assist

Official Employee

• 

26 Messages

3 months ago

Thank you for your patience, @user_20s5gi I'm truly sorry for the inconvenience you are having trying to set that up in the Business VoiceEdge Management page. I can go ahead and get a ticket opened if you can please send me a DM with your full first and last name, account number, business name, and address so that way we can assist you further.-Richard

(edited)

New Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Hello Richard,

Thanks for your quick reply. When I go to do a DM,  Comcast_Richard is not available as an option to message.

Is there another way to DM?

Official Employee

• 

26 Messages

3 months ago

I'm sorry, @user_20s5gi for that inconvience.

To send a direct message [private message]:

•   Click "Sign In" if necessary
  •   Click the "Direct Message" icon 
  •   Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  •   The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there.
  •   - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list.
  •   - An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.
  •   Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  •   Press Enter to send it

Please let me know if you have further problems sending us a DM.-Richard

(edited)

New Contributor

• 

3 Messages

3 months ago

Hey Richard,

Am not seeing Xfinity Support as an option to select. 

the word Xfinity shows no result. adding Support after to read Xfinity Support shows other contacts or persons that start with Support. 

is it possible for you to DM me so I can reply to it with the info you requested?