Skip to content
U

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, March 30th, 2021 1:33 AM

Issues uploading MP3 for Auto attendant

Issues uploading MP3 for Auto attendant. I am receiving an Error message. I am finding that many people are having this problem. Please advise!

Official Employee

• 

19 Messages

3 years ago

Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to reach out to us on our forum, @! I definitely want to make sure you're able to upload your personalized message for the auto attendant. What error message are you receiving? You can view this awesome link: https://comca.st/3dkMRNy for helpful tips about setting it up. 

New Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 months ago

I am having the same issue with both the Auto Attendant and voicemail. It seems that many others are having similar problems.  The information on the specifics of the audio file are not very detailed.  I've tried multiple computers and multiple mp3/wav files of various bitrates.  All of the attempts to upload generate the same generic error of "Something went wrong".  Please advise

Official Employee

• 

21 Messages

Hello, and thank you for your feedback @user_494d93 - Can you walk me through the steps you're taking to manage your automated attendant settings for Business VoiceEdge? Have you tried using Audacity to convert the .wav file to 8-bit mono? Some community members have reported this to do the trick in the past.