Skip to content
T

• 

3 Messages

Friday, November 3rd, 2023 5:29 PM

Intermittent problems soft transferring calls

We have the Poly VVX450 phones, our 2 reception phones randomly have issues soft transferring calls. When it does not working the call comes back to them. Anything that can be done to remedy this issue?

Official Employee

• 

294 Messages

9 months ago

Hi, @timpj18! Thank you for your time spent today reaching out to Comcast for help with those intermittent problems when soft transferring calls. I definitely understand how important it is for the phone services to work correctly for your business. I am sorry to learn about this experience. You've reached the right place for help. Are your poly phones connected via a Wi-Fi setup? Did they work correctly for a time period after the phones were originally installed? 

(edited)

• 

3 Messages

No they are over ethernet, they did work for a few weeks after install. It seems to be happening more often now.

Official Employee

• 

294 Messages

Thanks for confirming that for me. @timpj818 I would like to pull up the account and research this further. To get started, would you mind sending us a direct message with your first/last name, full address, and account number or phone number associated with the account? You can start by clicking the "message" icon in the upper right page of the forum page. Once you click on that, input our shared handle Comcast Business to send us a private message.

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

294 Messages

9 months ago

Thanks for providing these details, @timpj818. Do you happen to notice any additional issues with the internet service? I also would like to inform you of this great digital option for monitoring services. This awesome digital option is our Service Status Center. Have you heard of it? Once authenticated and logged in, this is a great resource for seamlessly checking on if you are experiencing a service interruption.

(edited)

• 

3 Messages

Service is fine on our other 40 phones here.