Skip to content
HobbieHeat's profile

New problem solver

• 

9 Messages

Friday, August 14th, 2015 8:00 AM

Closed

Hold Music

Where can I find replacment music for on hold music and how do I change it.   I have tried to change the music to something I have loaded on my computer but it gives me an error message of .wav file using 8kHz, mono, 8bit, mu-law settings with a maximum size of 5MB.

Accepted Solution

New problem solver

• 

9 Messages

9 years ago

Does VoiceEdge have a hold music library for us to choose from?

Retired Employee

• 

1.9K Messages

9 years ago

Hi HobbieHeat.  Here is a link to information on how to customize music on hold in the VoiceEdge Portal. There is a video tutorial located at the bottom left of the page.  The .wav file that your using has to meet the parameters specified in the video tutorial.

Thank You

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

9 years ago

You only answered part of the question.

Here is a link to a site with a quick Google search and it tells you how to create the file in the specific format you need in order to upload the music.  There are tons of websites that have music.  Download what you like and then "convert" it into the proper format so you can then upload it.

http://www.necsl1100distributors.com/techtips/SL/87/Creating-a-Music-On-Hold-WAV-File-that-is-Compatible-with-the-SL1100-or-DSX

Good luck.

New Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

Hi. This video is no longer available on your site. I'm trying to upload a wav file and receiving errors. Can you please send my any instructions you have on creating this wav file????

Thank you

Gabe

New Contributor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

how do i create a voice advertisement on music on hold?

Contributor

• 

20 Messages

Good morning, @user_033684, and thank you for reaching out through our Community Forums platform today. Due to age, this thread is no longer being monitored and will be closed. Please create a new thread with your questions or concerns, and our team would be more than happy to help! Thank you for being a valued part of our Comcast Business family, and have a great day!