Skip to content
U

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, May 21st, 2024 6:56 PM

Early Termination

I have never distrusted a company more than Comcast Business ever in my life. After over billing me for over two years I finally received a refund, just to find out that I was still being charged for an account at an address that I have not been at for over two years. The charges on the contract I signed are never the same as what I am billed every month, Now I am told if I want to cancel my service, I have to pay an early termination fee. As a loyal customer of over 15 years and dealing with the outages, bad billing, overcharges, and non-existent customer service, you want to make it hurt worse to leave? Comcast is in breach of my contract by overcharging and changing the conditions I previously agreed to. I might have to consult with council as well as my local and state representatives to get this remedied. I will keep you posted on how this turns out. 

Official Employee

• 

21 Messages

2 months ago

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us on our Business Forums, user_obh8w7. Our team is available to help with all things Xfinity. Please send us a direct message with your full name, business name, full address, and phone number. By clicking the "message" icon in the upper right page of our forum page. Once you click on that, input our shared handle (Comcast Business) to send us a private message.

• Click "Sign In" if necessary 
• Click the "Direct Message" icon in the top right corner
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon 
• The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Comcast Business" there 
• - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Comcast Business" from that list 
• - An "Comcast Business" graphic replaces the "To:" line 
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window 
• Press Enter to send it