Skip to content
U

• 

1 Message

Friday, March 1st, 2024 1:48 PM

E911

Hello!

I've been trying to login to my Voice Edge desktop app and when I am about to sign in, an error pops out saying "Invalid E911 Adderess".  It only gives me an option to press "view available address" or "edit address". I already edited the address and confirmed that it is the correct one but the error still pops up. I've already edit the existing address used the street suffix "WAY" but still nothing happened, the error is still there.

I am lost for possible solutions already and I really need to use the app for work. 

Official Employee

• 

16 Messages

6 months ago

@user_8486de Good morning, and thank you for taking the time to reach out to our Comcast Business Support Community. We appreciate you bringing this concern to our attention so quickly, and I'm happy to assist you in getting this resolved as quickly as possible. To begin, can you please send a Direct Message with your name, the business name, the service address, and the phone line associated with the account? 

Click "Sign In" if necessary 
Click the "Direct Messaging" icon or go to https://forums.businesshelp.comcast.com/
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon 
The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Comcast Business" there 
- As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Comcast Business" from that list 
- A "Comcast Business" graphic replaces the "To:" line 
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window 
Press Enter to send it"